Regular price₹ 790.00
Save Liquid error (product-template line 125): -Infinity%
Crafted in rich and luxurious Cotton Sateen fabric, this cushion cover has been printed using the parthenium leaves also known as Gypsophylia leaves that are so often used as fillers in bouquets. The leaves have rendered a beautiful sharp pattern in a lovely dark olive color that fades out at stems.
•The button closure at the back with wooden buttons, elevates the look even more.
•Our labels on this product are made from 100% recycled Polyester
•Our brand tags have been made using 100% Wasted Cotton
•Our polybags are made of recyclable polyester
This cushion is a part of our range that we have developed in collaboration with 2up2down Textiles, a Bangalore based slow-fashion design studio specialising in shibori, eco-printing and natural dyes. Its our attempt to grow work with studios who can help us strengthen our stand on sustainable practices while bringing you products that are unique and exclusive.
The button closure at the back with wooden buttons, elevates the look even more
MATERIAL & CARE
Made in luxurious 100% Cotton Sateen.
As it’s a hand-made product using natural printing technique, there might be piece-to-piece variations.
Dry Clean only
1. Products will be dispatched within a maximum of 3 business days.
2. Our products can be exchanged or returned within 10 days of receiving them.
3. Refund against returns for prepaid orders will be made to the same account as used for the transaction OR as Store Credit as requested by Customer.
4. Refund against Returns for COD orders will be done as Store Credit only.
5. To view our full Delivery and Returns policy, click here