Regular price₹ 1,590.00
Save Liquid error (product-template line 125): -Infinity%
Bordering the off-white base is the soft peach majishtha color on this table runner. It has a medley of colors and patterns with rose petals, onion skins and marigold leaves scattered all over it along with sprinkled dye powder. The variation in the sharpness of the print patterns makes this piece exclusive and unique.
•The solid fabric backing gives the runner weight and body
•Our labels on this product are made from 100% recycled Polyester
•Our brand tags have been made using 100% Wasted Cotton
•Our polybags are made of recyclable polyester
This table runner is a part of our range that we have developed in collaboration with 2up2down Textiles, a Bangalore based slow-fashion design studio specialising in shibori, eco-printing and natural dyes. Its our attempt to grow work with studios who can help us strengthen our stand on sustainable practices while bringing you products that are unique and exclusive.
MATERIAL & CARE
Made in luxurious 100% Cotton Casement
As it’s a hand-made product using natural printing technique, there might be piece-to-piece variations
Dry Clean only
1. Products will be dispatched within a maximum of 3 business days.
2. Our products can be exchanged or returned within 10 days of receiving them.
3. Refund against returns for prepaid orders will be made to the same account as used for the transaction OR as Store Credit as requested by Customer.
4. Refund against Returns for COD orders will be done as Store Credit only.
5. To view our full Delivery and Returns policy, click here