This dabu hand block printed kaftan, is made in pure viscose fabric and drapes like a dream on your body. The soft fabric promotes the spirit of comfort while the beautiful resist indigo print showcases the artisanal craft of dabu hand block printing while creating a classic faded effect of the print. Beautiful kantha embroidery in a tonal blue colour adorns the neckline. Style this kaftan with a pair of comfortable flats or slip ons and feel the soothing vibes throughout the day.
- Fashioned in a smart boxy silhouette with an empire line.
- Dabu hand block printed fabric.
- Elbow length, Kimono sleeves.
- Contrast facing on the side slits and inner hemline.
- Kantha embroidery detail along the neckline in a tonal blue colour.
- 2 side pockets.
- All Meraki garment paper tags are made out of 100% organic cotton recycled board material.
- All Meraki garment labels are made out of recycled polyester.
- All Meraki garment polybags are made out of 100% recycled materials and have a thickness above 50 microns.