This dabu hand block printed kaftan, in the classic natural indigo blue colour is made in pure cotton and embodies the essence of being carefree and relaxed. The playful lace trims along the seams brings out all colours in their purest hues and look fresh and happy. The handkerchief hemline and printed lining in contrasting pattern at side hem looks chic on the garment. Style this kaftan with a pair of comfortable flats or slip ons and feel the soothing vibes throughout the day.
- Fashioned in a free - flowing silhouette with an empire line detail.
- Dabu hand block printed fabric.
- Printed contrast lining at side hem.
- Elbow length, extended sleeves.
- V neck with a drawstring for fastening.
- This is a One Size garment.
- All Meraki garment paper tags are made out of 100% organic cotton recycled board material.
- All Meraki garment labels are made out of recycled polyester.
- All Meraki garment polybags are made out of 100% recycled materials and have a thickness above 50 microns.